ICTO holds Academic IT Support Advisory Group (AITSAG) meetings regularly to share the experience and knowledge between support staff from academic units and ICTO in an interactive way.
On 23rd January 2018, the third meeting for Academic Year 2017/2018 was held.
In the meeting, ICTO’s representatives shared
- Update of ICTO Computer Rooms
- Renewal of SAS License
- Termination of SPSS and AMOS version 22
- UMMoodle workshop
- Issue of 10th ICTO Newsletter
- Launch of Jabber (eBulletin)
- Update of Wireless LAN Service
In addition, ICTO’s representatives responded to the enquiry from AITSAG members. Meanwhile, AITSAG members shared the experience and knowledge on printing service.
For more details about the AITSAG, please refer to