To share latest updates regarding ICTO’s services and facilities, collect feedback and suggestions from students, ICTO holds Student User Focus Group (SUFG) meetings regularly.
On 24 January 2018, the 2nd SUFG meeting for Academic Year 2017/2018 was held.
In the meeting, ICTO’s representatives shared the following news with participants:
- Replacement and setup of new computer in room E6-2092 and E6-3094 with Windows 10 OS
- 1 additional fast-access PC was setup at G/F of CTB E6 learning commons area. There are 16 PCs in total.
- New version UMMoodle and Moodle Mobile (Training Sessions were arranged for students)
- Introduction to Information Security Team
- Updates of information security news
- 10th issue of ICTO newsletter was launched
- Updates of IT services and network infrastructure
Meanwhile, student representatives provided their feedback on the issues related to network, follow-you printing and UMMoodle.
For more details about the SUFG, please refer to