ICTO holds Academic IT Support Advisory Group (AITSAG) meetings regularly to share the experience and knowledge between support staff from academic units and ICTO.
On 30 October 2018, the second meeting for Academic Year 2018/2019 was held.
In the meeting, ICTO’s representatives shared information related to following:
- Upcoming computer upgrade
- 2FA system
- User Satisfaction Survey on ICTO Services in Academic Year 2017/2018
- Printing service for faculties
- PC deployment in CTB classrooms
- PC upgrade in ICTO computer rooms
- Expand of UMTV system
- Change of UM Domain Name
- Update for Phishing Email issues of Student Email Service (@connect)
- Information Security Awareness Series
- Information Security Related Update
In addition, ICTO and AITSAG members discussed on the follow up cases of last meeting and ICTO’s representatives responded to the enquiry from AITSAG members.
For more details about the AITSAG, please refer to