ICTO is making great progress in the migration of staff email accounts from Lotus Notes to Outlook. Since July 2015 until today, more than 1350 of the 1593 individual staff email accounts have been migrated to Outlook. These includes administrative staff and academic staff of FBA, FSS, FAH and ICMS. We have achieved our target of migrating 80 percent of the staff email accounts to Outlook by the end of this year.
Here is the schedule for the staff email account migration. Email migration is in progress and at present we are migrating academic staff email accounts.
21 July – 16 October, 2015
- Migration of all administrative staff email accounts completed
19 October – 31 December, 2015
- Migration of academic staff email accounts started (FBA, FSS, FAH, ICMS)
1 January – 29 February, 2016
- Academic staff email accounts migration in progress (FED, FHS, FLL, FST).
1 November 2015 – 31 March 2016
- Migration of email groups and shared account started
1 December 2015 – 31 March 2016
- Migration of remaining staff email accounts