Outlook 2013 allow you to create a poll by including voting buttons in an email message.
1. Create a new email, on the Options tab, in the Tracking group, click Use Voting Buttons. You can choose from several options in a list or you can click .. to create your own voting button names.
2. Here type your options you want. Separate the text with semicolons. For example: Mon; Tue; Wed; Thu; Fri.
3. Compose your message and then click Send.
4. Recipients can quickly respond to the sender’s question.
5. Sender can view the vote responses in Sent Item. Go to Sent Item and open your vote email, click Tracking button.
Remark: Tracking does not appear until at least one recipient of the email has replied with vote.