Ways to replenish UM E-purse
Method I. To replenish with Add-Value Machine (AVM)
- Room E6-G111i of Central Teaching Building (E6) (inside the Learning Commons)
- Lobby at Ground Floor of Administration Building (N6) (near Registry and Graduate School)
Steps to add value in E-purse on AVM:
- Insert the UM Campus Card to the machine.
- Place a MOP20 or MOP100 banknote aligned with the rightmost red line of the note feeder.*
- Follow the remaining steps shown on the screen. If necessary, users can print out the transaction receipt.
- Upon completion of the transaction, get back the UM Campus Card.
* Add-Value Machine accepts MOP20 or MOP100 banknote only and has no change or refund.
Method II. To replenish at Treasury Section counter, Administration Building
Method III. To replenish at Room G002, Postgraduate House S3
For more details about E-purse, please refer to https://icto.umac.mo/campus-card/e-purse-service/