On 20 April 2022, the 3rd Student User Focus Group (SUFG) Meeting for Academic Year 2021/2022 was held.
In the meeting, ICTO’s representatives shared the following information with students:
- Security Measures for UMPASS Account
- WiFi Improvement for Postgraduate Houses & Residential Colleges
- Visited Postgraduate Houses & Residential Colleges
- Termination of E-purse service and Add-Value Machine (AVM)
- Launch of 23rd Issue of ICTO Newsletter
- Information Security Updates
Student representatives provided feedback on using wireless service and enquired about printing issue after termination of e-Purse. ICTO staff provided instant response and followed up on the mentioned issues.
For further details about the 3rd SUFG meeting, please refer to