To share latest updates regarding ICTO services and facilities, collect feedback and suggestions from students, ICTO holds Student User Focus Group (SUFG) meetings regularly.
On 27 September 2017, the 1st SUFG meeting for Academic Year 2017/2018 was held.
In the meeting, ICTO’s representatives shared
- Additional computing facilities setup at computer rooms and Learning Commons
- Renaming of “PC LAN” to “UMPASS”
- Launch of Online ICTO Service Handbook & ICTO Newsletter
Meanwhile, student representatives provided their feedback on
- Using wireless service
- Re-filling the toners and papers for printers at Learning Commons
- Adding the quick links of “Forgot password/ change password” and “email forward” on the login page of student email and ICTO Account Information Page
In addition, participants requested to share the procedure for setting email forwarding function. ICTO staff provided instant response and advice on the mentioned issues.
For more details about the SUFG, please refer to