In order to enable staff to be familiar with ShareDM to manage documents on their departments’ sites, ICTO had arranged four sessions of general user training in April and May, 2016.
During the trainings, we introduced the features and benefits of ShareDM and provided some hands-on exercises for colleagues to practice.
Following topics were covered in the sessions:
- Getting started with ShareDM
- Four core functions – uploading, updating, deleting and restoring documents
- Create personal view for showing the information in different ways
- Self-defined columns to sort and filter information that users needs
- With check out/in functions for document collaboration
- Mobile access to get the latest version of documents in ShareDM everywhere
We will continue to provide various trainings on ShareDM to our colleagues. Regarding upcoming training information, please check our announcement in E-bulletin Board.