ICTO holds Academic IT Support Advisory Group (AITSAG) meetings regularly to share the experience and knowledge between support staff from academic units and ICTO in an interactive way.
On 24 April 2018, the 4th meeting for Academic Year 2017/2018 was held.
In the meeting, ICTO’s representatives shared
- Arrangement of ICTO Computer Rooms during summer recess
- Remind for request of software installation in ICTO Computer Rooms for Academic Year 2018/2019
- Introduction to Two Factor Authentication
- Introduction to ICTO Information Security Team
- Highlight of Macao Cyber Security Law
- Filtering mechanism of phishing email by ICTO
- Enforcement of HTTPS connection for Web based services
- Security case – Third-Party Mobile Applications Trap
In addition, ICTO’s representatives responded to the enquiry from AITSAG members.
For more details about the AITSAG, please refer to