To share latest updates regarding ICTO services, collect feedback and suggestions from students, ICTO holds Student User Focus Group meetings regularly. The meeting aims to enhance communication between ICTO and students. On 21 September 2016, the 1st SUFG meeting for Academic Year 2016/2017 was held.
In the meeting, ICTO’s representatives shared the following:
- Recent ICTO activities for new students
- Improvement works in computer rooms
- Notebook Ownership Program
- Introduction to WebPrint service
- Launch of Virtual Computer Room
- Application for UM@Connect Email Alias service
- Introduction to New ICTO Web Page
- Updates regarding Wireless Network service
- Launch of “Zoom” Cloud-Based Web Conference service
- Launch of Online ICTO services Handbook & “ICTO Newsletter”
Meanwhile, student representatives provided their feedback on wireless service. They also asked questions about Virtual Computer Room, WebPrint, UM@Connect Email Alias, and the Follow-You Printing to know more about the services.