On 15 February 2017, the 2nd SUFG meeting for Academic Year 2016/2017 was held.
In the meeting, ICTO’s representatives shared the following:
- Students can use MACAUpass to buy printing quota at UM kiosk
- Additional three fast-access PCs and one multi-purpose printer are installed at Learning Commons
- The computer tables in computer rooms E6-2092 & E6-2095 are replaced
- ESET Anti-Virus Software License Renewal is available
- Six more outdoor access points (AP) will be installed within this year to serve Wireless users
- ICTO introduces “Zoom” Cloud-Based Web Conference service
In Q&A session, student representatives enquired about various services, such as wireless service, Zoom, computer room, software provided by ICTO, etc., ICTO staff members provided instant responses.
For more details about the 2nd SUFG meeting, please refer to the minutes: